Tidy Mom

I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {12-4-10}

WHILE you’re here………could I beg for a fun VOTE?

If you wouldn’t mind, it’s just a little click to vote on my Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake entry #6 at The Holiday Recipe Exchange – I could win some Scharffen Berger Chocolate!!

Click here to vote for my cake #6

While you’re there, be sure to check out all the other great Chocolate recipes!

Thanks so much!!

It’s the weekend!……….. Time for an I’m Lovin’ it Wrap Up!!

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays
I just LOVE seeing what everyone is lovin’ each week!

I’m in love with this Advent at Moore Minutes

These Whole Wheat Cheese Biscuits had my mouth watering from Joseph’s Grainery
These Peppermint Pinwheels had my heart at Munchkin Munchies

Just one more reason why I need to visit Kansas City….a visit to Nell Hill’s at Just Following Jesus

Fantastic Handmade Mercury Glass tutorial from Finding My Aloha

These Marshmallow Snowman Treats melt my heart from It’s Always a Party at The Parkers

I adore this Coffee Filter Christmas Tree at Crafts by Amanda

You still have a time to link up to I’m Lovin’ It for this week!

Have you entered the Bush’s Beans Giveaway? There’s a great salad recipe there too!

This post brought to you by…….

Email me to find out how to get YOUR button here!!

13 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {12-4-10}”

1. Joseph's Grainery posted on December 4, 2010 at 10:36 pm (#

So honored to be part of the wrap up! Thanks!

2. Sue posted on December 4, 2010 at 10:39 pm (#

THANK YOU, Cheryl! Great Wrap Up!

3. Elizabeth posted on December 4, 2010 at 10:51 pm (#

Cheryl, So honored to be featured this week. Hope you do make it to Nell Hill’s!
    Elizabeth

4. Emily @ Finding My Aloha posted on December 5, 2010 at 1:28 am (#

Thanks for the feature, Cheryl! You made my day! I was feeling really down tonight dealing with the details of moving to Alaska in two weeks. It was getting to be just too much and then I checked my email and saw you featured my ornaments. Just the pick-me-up I needed! Thanks! :)

5. Amanda posted on December 5, 2010 at 7:22 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my tree Cheryl! I am honored to be in the wrap up, and so many other great finds as well!!

6. Paula posted on December 5, 2010 at 9:26 am (#

everything here looks absolutely delicious!

have a nice time,
    Paula

7. teresa posted on December 5, 2010 at 11:10 am (#

Yeah!
    I adore Joseph’s Grainery!
    That sweet thing lives right here on Bainbridge Island!
    LOVE!!
    xoxoxox

8. Paula posted on December 5, 2010 at 5:28 pm (#

You got my vote Cheryl. Great wrap up to Lovin’ It Fridays. Thank you.

9. Gramma Teetsie posted on December 5, 2010 at 6:13 pm (#

I voted and looks like you are way ahead – does this mean you make one and send it in the mail if you win because I will send you my address!!!!. lol Good luck

1. Pingback: Tidymom