Cheap wall art, with an old frame, burlap and a paper mache letter and a little paint.
I’m still working on the walls in my office.
Several months ago I bought a few paper mache 12″ letters at Joann Fabrics for $3.99
- I spray painted my letter “S” black.
- Found this great wood frame at the resale shop for $8.
- I stapled some burlap to the back of the frame
- hung the frame on the wall over my husband’s desk.
- I then stuck a nail in the wall right thru the burlap
- and hung the letter “S” in the middle!
Perfect for now!!
My husbands first name and our last name both start with the letter “S”
I originally bought the frame with the intention of using it as a prop for photo shoots,
but for now I like it hanging here!
I think I even like the frame left gold……..but I may swipe a little white over it some time.
What do you think? Gold? or White?
I’d love for you to become a fan!
Share recipes, projects and more!!