I am SO excited about the special treat I have for you today!
My sweet & VERY talented friend, Cathe Holden is here with a guest post today!
Not only is it a guest post, but Cathe wanted to do a giveaway as well!!
Be prepared to be BLOWN AWAY!!
You may remember, Cathe is the one who made Flat TidyMom and took her to Blissdom where she had SO much fun!!
Cathe is also the one who designed my TidyMom logo and banner!
I could go on and on about Cathe, but I’m going to turn this post over to her!
Take it away Cathe………
How exciting to be a guest blogger on TidyMom this week! Cheryl is one of my most favorite people, and even though we’ve never met face to face (with the exception of Flat TidyMom
), I am so glad to call her friend. We enjoy corresponding quite often and I am so grateful for this thing called blogging that has brought her into my life.
For my guest post, I want to share a giveway with you! I love vintage, and I love typography (I’m a graphic designer by trade,) so naturally, I adore vintage monograms! So much so that I opened up an Etsy shop
offering custom monograms for everyone!
For more information on just how I create custom vintage monograms click HERE
The list is endless as to what you can do with your intertwined initials, but here’s a start:
- Give a set as a gift: Request initials for someone special and place files on a disk for gift giving. They make wonderful wedding and birthday gifts.
- Custom stationery. Letterpress would be gorgeous!
- T-shirt Graphic, tote, apron, etc.
- Frame the image of the set or large individual monogram or a grouping of several smaller framed ones.
- Blog Header
- Sandblast or etch onto a glass window, door, mirror, wine glasses
- Wedding invitations, napkins, favors
- Make a monogram your logo
- Transfer onto fabric to make a set of unique throw pillows
- Have a monogram made into a vinyl adhesive image for your wall, or smaller one for the center of your car rear window or headboard
- Coffee mug set, print online with cafepress, zazzle, etc.
- Create your own patterned fabric on Spoonflower
- Transfer to leather for a wallet, keychain, or patch.
- Perfect designs for a little girl’s princess themed room, shabby chic room
- Place one in a locket or glass encased pendant. Make several for a charm bracelet.
- Use with traditional or digital collage
THIS GIVEAWAY has ended
winner announced here
I am so happy to giveaway one sheet of Custom Vintage Monograms to one lucky TidyMom reader in several digital file formats to work with!
To enter, comment here with how you might use the monograms if you won!
One entry/comment per person, please. Giveaway open to ALL TidyMom readers, US and international. Be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you win! Deadline for entry is Tues April 27th 5pm CST. Winner will be announced Thursday April 29th.