Cake Mix Cookies
I have been soooo busy the last two weeks working on my blog move and re-design my family gently reminded me that I had not baked any yummy treats in a while…….so I need to come up with something simple that I knew they would love!
Since I was working on a lot of my old posts, I had come across a recipe I had posted a long time ago for Cake Mix Cookies. They were a huge hit back then, but for some reason we had not made them since. (I think some of it has to do with having a blog….and always wanting to make something new, so I can blog about it! lol)
So we made the cookies, and I took new pictures…….just so I can rave about these cookies again!
They’re SO easy, require few ingredients AND really are……a fantastic cookie, if you like soft cookies!
We like them with the Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix and frosting, but you can make them in any flavor you like!
- 1 cake mix (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- oil (use the amount that is called for on the cake box)
- 1 can frosting (any flavor)
- Heat oven to 375°
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and oil until well blended.
- shape dough into 1? balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with the bottom of a glass dipped in powdered sugar
- Bake at 375° for 8-9 mins.
- Cool and remove from cookie sheet
- Spread frosting over warm or cooled cookies.
These would make a great Back to School Treat!!