I have a new sponsor that I’m excited to share with you! Arise Shine Jewelry.
Rebecca makes stunning handmade sterling silver jewelry right out of her own studio.
You can visit Rebecca’s blog at This Little Birdie Told Me
Arise and Shine offers Chokers, Mini Charms, Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Pendants & more.
Her pieces are gorgeous, and her creativity shows through each and every unique design.
Wouldn’t these pieces make such a sweet sentimental wedding gift, birthday, or Christmas gift?
Rebecca was so kind to send me a piece of my choice. I chose the Remembrance Necklace.
Isn’t it beautiful?! I’m in LOVE with the little puffy hearts!?
Remembrance Philippians 1:3
It’s one of her most popular designs and will send a message to your friend or loved one that they are precious to you.
So…….. Rebecca would like to put a little bling around YOUR neck!! She would like to giveaway a mini necklace to two TidyMom readers!! That’s right….2 WINNERS!
CONGRATS to the WINNERS!!! #73 Rose in Ohio won the Remembrance necklace and #111 Melodee won the Hope necklace!! Congrats again ladies!
1. Leave a comment, telling me what your favorite item is at Arise Shine Jewelry
Get Extra Entries by: (leave a separate comment for each)
- Become a subscriber to TidyMom by doing one of the following: subscribe via RSS, email or Google Friends connect (see widget at bottom of page) Already subscribe? AWESOME!… but be sure to let me know in the comments so your extra entry will count.
- “Like” Arise Shine Jewelry on Facebook
- “Like” TidyMom on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway: I want to #win a Handmade Silver necklace @TidyMom http://bit.ly/9yyui7
Giveaway will end on Oct 12, 2010 at 5 pm CST. Two winners with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winners and they will have 48 hours to claim their prize.