You know I’m all about simplicity, so when the awesome people at Lucky Leaf offered to send me some more of their fabulous pie filings and a few simple recipes that would look fantastic on the picnic table on Memorial Day, of course I said YES!
Memorial Day is day to remember the men and women who served and sacrificed to protect and defend our country. This weekend, we remember you.
How great does that look?!
Impress your friends and family, they’ll never guess how easy it was, and you will have a show stopping dessert!
Less time in the kitchen………..means more time in the FUN!
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 (3 oz) package of instant pudding (prepared)
- 1 (8oz) tub of whipped topping
- 1 (21 oz) can Lucky Leaf Apple Pie Filling
- 1 (21 oz) can Lucky Leaf Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 (21 oz) can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling
- Prepare pudding according to package directions (I forgot to put milk in the picture above).
- Tear cake into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, gently mix the cake, pudding and whipped topping.
- In a separate clear bowl, spoon 1/3 of the cake mixture. Top with Lucky Leaf Blueberry Pie Filling. Layer second 1/3 of the cake mixture on blueberries. Top with Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling. Repeat layers using final 1/3 of the cake mixture and ending with Lucky Leaf Apple Pie Filling.
- Serve with additional whipped topping if desired.
**MY TIP - you could easily make this a little on the lighter side by using the sugar free pudding, low-fat milk, light or fat free Cool Whip and sugar free Angel Food cake (Walmart sells them in their bakery)
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.