Blog News

$50 Amazon Gift Card for your Grill Recipes!

Today’s the day!!

I’m the Guest Judge for “On the Grill”

Link up your grill recipes
today thru Sunday.

Being the guest judge, I will review your recipes and photographs which are linked and I will determine the Grill Master {winner} for the week. The winner then receives a special button to display on their blog or site and a $50 Gift Card to Amazon !!

Did you hear that? a $50 Amazon Gift Card!!!

What are you waiting for?

Click over here and link up your grill recipes!

8 Responses to “$50 Amazon Gift Card for your Grill Recipes!”

1. Kasey Hunt posted on May 13, 2010 at 1:10 pm (#

Darn- I left my camera at my Mom's house. I would love to post one of our great grill recipes!

2. Kasey Hunt posted on May 13, 2010 at 1:10 pm (#

3. a little bit of everything posted on May 13, 2010 at 5:50 pm (#

Sounds like fun but I was not able to get the linky to work…I'll try again later on Our Homeschool Home

4. a little bit of everything posted on May 13, 2010 at 5:50 pm (#

5. Jen posted on May 13, 2010 at 8:34 pm (#

YAY, I entered using a tried and true camp recipe.

6. Jen posted on May 13, 2010 at 8:34 pm (#

YAY, I entered using a tried and true camp recipe.

7. John posted on May 24, 2010 at 1:12 am (#

I would like to share a tip I just found about a discount gift card exchange called abcgiftcards.com . You can buy sell and trade gift cards at discounted prices from all National retailers.

8. John posted on May 24, 2010 at 1:12 am (#