Life

Pumpkin Spice Coffee-Mate Works for ME!

Have you tried Coffee-Mate’s Pumpkin Spice creamer?

OMG – I no longer need to stop at Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice latte! I’m going to give it a try with our Back to Basics Cocoa-Latte Machine
and make our own latte’s – but it’s delicious just poured into your cup of morning joe!!?

It’s only available November thru January – so grab some quick before it’s gone!

Coffee-Mate’s Pumpkin Spice creamer Works for ME!

No one paid me to write this post – I just wanted to share something that I LOVE!

37 Responses to “Pumpkin Spice Coffee-Mate Works for ME!”

1. Ursula posted on November 4, 2009 at 10:46 am (#

You are so right! It's Peppermint Mocha Coffee-Mate for me. I can have a luxurious cup of joe at home and save $ for Christmas shopping.

2. Ursula posted on November 4, 2009 at 10:46 am (#

3. ilovemy5kids posted on November 4, 2009 at 12:13 pm (#

That looks so good!!!!

I looked at your pumpkin recipes and ohhhhh delish!

What a fun blog you have!

Blessings to you,
    lana @ http://www.ilovemy5kids.blogspot.com

4. ilovemy5kids posted on November 4, 2009 at 12:13 pm (#

That looks so good!!!!

I looked at your pumpkin recipes and ohhhhh delish!

What a fun blog you have!

Blessings to you,
    lana @ http://www.ilovemy5kids.blogspot.com

5. Angela W posted on November 4, 2009 at 1:16 pm (#

Works for me too! I just bought some yesterday and may have to get more soon!

6. Angela W posted on November 4, 2009 at 1:16 pm (#

Works for me too! I just bought some yesterday and may have to get more soon!

7. He & Me + 3 posted on November 4, 2009 at 1:51 pm (#

It works for me too. YUM

8. He & Me + 3 posted on November 4, 2009 at 1:51 pm (#

It works for me too. YUM

9. Cindi posted on November 4, 2009 at 2:09 pm (#

Ha! I'm on my THIRD bottle of it since it came out about a month ago!

10. Cindi posted on November 4, 2009 at 2:09 pm (#

Ha! I'm on my THIRD bottle of it since it came out about a month ago!

11. The Bertone's posted on November 4, 2009 at 2:11 pm (#

It is delish! I love it! Yum!

12. The Bertone's posted on November 4, 2009 at 2:11 pm (#

It is delish! I love it! Yum!

13. Beth posted on November 4, 2009 at 2:11 pm (#

I LOVE this stuff!

14. Beth posted on November 4, 2009 at 2:11 pm (#

I LOVE this stuff!

15. Rona's Home Page posted on November 4, 2009 at 2:47 pm (#

We're using 1/2 and 1/2 but I do miss Coffeemate. When I see it on sale maybe I'll treat us.

16. Rona's Home Page posted on November 4, 2009 at 2:47 pm (#

17. everyday mom of one posted on November 4, 2009 at 3:18 pm (#

Oh I might have to try this, sounds yummy

18. everyday mom of one posted on November 4, 2009 at 3:18 pm (#

Oh I might have to try this, sounds yummy

19. MOMMY-MOMO posted on November 4, 2009 at 3:37 pm (#

i love this stuff!!!

20. MOMMY-MOMO posted on November 4, 2009 at 3:37 pm (#

i love this stuff!!!

21. Teresa posted on November 4, 2009 at 4:02 pm (#

Okay Tidy Mom!
    I am loving that latte machine1
    And I will think of you when I grab for that cremer the next grocery stop!
    Yummm!

22. Teresa posted on November 4, 2009 at 4:02 pm (#

Okay Tidy Mom!
    I am loving that latte machine1
    And I will think of you when I grab for that cremer the next grocery stop!
    Yummm!

23. Jen @ After The Alter posted on November 4, 2009 at 5:18 pm (#

I love the pumpkin spice latte!! I always stick to french vanilla creamer but this sounds kind of yummy for the season! I just may have to give it a try!

24. Jen @ After The Alter posted on November 4, 2009 at 5:18 pm (#

25. Rita Kent at TesoroFino.Com posted on November 4, 2009 at 11:07 pm (#

SOLD!!!! I'm so glad u shared that with a coffee drinker. It's gonna work for me too. Imagine the savings! Stop by and browse a bit; I'm sure you'll like what you see. If you do, then don't forget to click the "Follow" button and just below that you can "Subscribe" to my blog to get informative posts and we can both inspire and share with one another to get our creative juices flowing.

26. Rita Kent at TesoroFino.Com posted on November 4, 2009 at 11:07 pm (#

27. Kris posted on November 4, 2009 at 11:13 pm (#

This and gingerbread are my favorites. Thank you Coffee Mate!

28. Kris posted on November 4, 2009 at 11:13 pm (#

This and gingerbread are my favorites. Thank you Coffee Mate!

29. Centsational Girl posted on November 5, 2009 at 2:01 am (#

One word.

Yum.

30. Centsational Girl posted on November 5, 2009 at 2:01 am (#

One word.

Yum.

31. curiouschild posted on November 5, 2009 at 2:18 pm (#

My husband agrees with you!

32. curiouschild posted on November 5, 2009 at 2:18 pm (#

My husband agrees with you!

33. jmberrygirl posted on November 5, 2009 at 6:23 pm (#

let me just say… YES. TOtally agree! For the price of one bottle (which is what, 20 cups of coffee?) you could only buy ONE latte at the coffee shop.

34. jmberrygirl posted on November 5, 2009 at 6:23 pm (#

35. Ann Marie posted on November 9, 2009 at 9:14 am (#

You are SO funny!! This is EXACTLY why I call my list of favorite blog links the "Got Coffee? Blogroll" on my link bar! hehehee…

I am almost clinically addicted to the French Vanilla… (they just can't seem to get good documentation other than my grocery recipes….) LOL Thanks for sharing! :)

Ann Marie @ Household6Diva

36. Ann Marie posted on November 9, 2009 at 9:14 am (#

Ann Marie @ Household6Diva

1. Pingback: Whiskey Pumpkin Shortbread Parfait {with candied pecans and caramel topping} | TidyMom