I’m VERY excited to have my first guest poster!
Amy of Living Locurto is one of my favorite blog buddies.
She is a stay-at-home/work-from-home wife and mom of two and fabulous graphic designer. She offers free downloads, party ideas, menu ideas and she is the co-founder of I Heart Faces.
Amy has a fantastic recipe to share (she even put it in a pdf file that you can dowload and print!) that would be a sure hit at a July 4th celebration or any summer BBQ.
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 pound Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 bunch Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber, Peeled And Sliced
- 1 jar Pitted Calmata Olives, Whole Or Cut (a Small Jar)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Cooked And Cubed. (I Like To Use Store Bought Rotisserie Chicken)
- 2-½ ounces Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (you May Need More, Depending On Your Taste)
- 1-2 teaspoons Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 pinch Salt, Or To Taste
- 1 container Feta Cheese
- Cook 1 lb. bow tie pasta and run cold water over it to chill. Place in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes while you cook chicken.
Mix in a large bowl:
- Chilled Pasta
- Cherry Tomatoes (sliced in half)
- Sliced Cucumber
- Pitted Calamata Olives (whole or cut)
- Cubed Chicken
- Feta Cheese
- Toss with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Add Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Serve cold
Copyright© 2009-2013 TidyMom.Net
NEW FEATURE: Save recipes to your personal recipe box with the Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List!
Download and print this pdf to put in a 3 ring binder.
Many thanks to Amy at Living Locurto for the recipe and the pdf download! You inspire me every day with all of your wonderful ideas!!