Amy of Living Locurto is one of my favorite blog buddies.
She is a stay-at-home/work-from-home wife and mom of two and fabulous graphic designer. She offers free downloads, party ideas, menu ideas and she is the co-founder of I Heart Faces.
Amy has a fantastic recipe to share (she even put it in a pdf file that you can dowload and print!) that would be a sure hit at a July 4th celebration or any summer BBQ.
- 1 pound Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 bunch Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber, Peeled And Sliced
- 1 jar Pitted Calmata Olives, Whole Or Cut (a Small Jar)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Cooked And Cubed. (I Like To Use Store Bought Rotisserie Chicken)
- 2-½ ounces Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (you May Need More, Depending On Your Taste)
- 1-2 teaspoons Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 pinch Salt, Or To Taste
- 1 container Feta Cheese
- Cook 1 lb. bow tie pasta and run cold water over it to chill. Place in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes while you cook chicken.
- Chilled Pasta
- Cherry Tomatoes (sliced in half)
- Sliced Cucumber
- Pitted Calamata Olives (whole or cut)
- Cubed Chicken
- Feta Cheese
- Toss with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Add Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Serve cold
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Many thanks to Amy at Living Locurto for the recipe and the pdf download! You inspire me every day with all of your wonderful ideas!!