Heavenly in it’s simplicity
as well as a way to satisfy a sweet tooth,
these Chocolate Crescent rolls are quickly becoming afamily favorite at our house.
If you enjoy chocolate and pasty together, then you will LOVE this delicious treat!
These are best eaten warm.
- 1 container Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 cup Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- about 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Get two small bowls - Put the chocolate morsels in one and mix the sugar and cinnamon together in the other.
- Open crescent rolls and line about 4 of them up with the triangle top pointing away from you.
- On the bottom end of the triangle, put about 1 Tbsp. chocolate morsels, pressing them gently into the dough.
- Sprinkle about 1/2 tsp. sugar mixture on each and and begin rolling up from the bottom towards the top.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture on top.
- Bake according to package directions, 375 degrees for about 12 minutes.
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.