Tilapia is one of our family favorite meals. It’s SO delicious! Even if you’re not a fan of fish, I promise you will like this! Even Allison loves this dish, she often eats more than her Dad and I when I make it for dinner.
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Progresso bread crumbs
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1Tbsp chopped parlsey
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Zesty Lemon Seasoning
- 6-8 Tilapia Fillets
- Lemon Juice
- Preheat your oven to 400. In a shallow dish, combine cheese, bread crumbs, paprika and parsley.
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Season with Zesty Lemon Seasoning and sprinkle with a little Lemon Juice.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes. Serve with a little more Lemon Juice and your favorite sides.
I served it with sweet potatoes and corn.
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.