Candy Corn Cookies!
Allison and I made these fun cookies last fall! We found the super easy “recipe” in Country Living Magazine. We will be making them again sometime next week.
- Refrigerator Sugar Cookie Dough
- Orange Food Coloring
- Bakers Bittersweet Chocolate
- Bakers White Chocolate
- Take refrigerated cookie dough (I used 2 rolls and got about 30 cookies) add orange food coloring
- Knead the dough until orange.
- Roll dough and cut cookies with candy corn cookie cutter (or you can use a triangle cookie cutter).
- Bake for 10 mins. Let cool.
- Dip bottom of cooled cookie in melted Baker’s chocolate, and dip top end in melted white Baker’s Chocolate. Freeze for 5 mins. to set.
A self-proclaimed neat freak, Cheryl chronicles her journey through homemaking on her blog, TidyMom.net, where she shares recipes, tutorials, crafting and her ever-growing love for photography. This St. Louis mom juggles her passion for life, her daughters and her tiger-loving husband, all while her obsession with tidiness cleans up the trail blazed behind her. Google+